We offer this tour to area is called the Gayo Highlands, a cool escape from the steamy heat of the lowlands and the best place to buy coffee bean
The Culture of the Gayonese in Aceh Tengah is different from other Acehnese culture . It is very specific and tends to be similar to the culture of the alas people in Aceh Tenggara. The cultural attractions appear in the forms of marriages, dances, traditional ceremonies, folk games, etc
Itinerary Aceh Gayo Tour
BANDA ACEH CITY TOURS ( L – D )
Pick up at airport or bus station. Check in at hotel. Guided walks through the tsunami-hit areas. In the afternoon Aceh Museum, Gunongan, Cut Nyak Dhien’s traditional house and lhok’nga Beach visit the most beautifull great mosque Baiturrahman .Dinner will be provided at local restaurant then back to hotel.
TRAVEL TO TAKENGON ( B – L – D )
After breakfast proceed to Takengon. Arrival at takengon check-in at hotel and take a rest for while. Then Takengon City sightseeing, go to pitu ruang ( Gayo Traditional House ) pukes princes, ujung paking, menye beach, Mengaya waterfall, and Loyang kora cave, enjoy lut tawar lake , dinner will be served at local restaurant. Back to hotel and Free Programs.
TAKENGON SIGHTSEEING TOURS ( B – L – D )
After breakfast,chek-out hotel and then continue tour to pantan terong, enjoy beautiful view of the lake lut tawar and Takengon City, then go to kerawang gayo workshop to buy souvenir, lunch at singah mata where we can see whole Takengon. Then proceed to Rimba Raya Monument ( Independence Monument of Gayo people ), Then travel to hot water resource, dinner at local restaurant.
Departure ( B )
Arrival at Banda Aceh, back to hotel take a rest for while. Free programe, then transfred to the airport for flying back to your country.
- Accommodation including daily breakfast
- Transport with A/C, Fuel, Driver
- Airport Shuttle
- Travel Insurance
- Meals 6 X
- All entrance and parking fees
- Welcome Flower, welcome drink and snack (Acehnesse Cake) on arrival
- Special gift from AT
- Mineral Water
- English/Malay/Mandarin/Driver guide
- Flight tickets.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Indonesian Airport Tax
- Other services not mentioned above
- B – L – D ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- 35 % deposit to secure booking and full payments is on arrival date before your trip starts. Payments by Cash, paypal, Credit Card or direct transfer to our bank account in Aceh or maybank,CIMB. If we do not receive your deposit payment within 14 days – unless we have made alternative arrangements with you.
- Trip prices can change for all sorts of reasons, including inflation, currency fluctuations, supplier costs (e.g. fuel), car types, room type, number of people and It all depends on your preferences and capabilities.
- Your itinerary you see on website depends on several factors, including weather, crowds, geography, timeline, and travel style.
- FOC System only apply if 20 pax – up = 1 Foc & 30 Up = 2 Foc
All the price Include driver guide and tour guide,
2 – 14 pax = no tour guide but sellected good driver guide.
15 – 60 pax = English / chinese / Malay speaking guide.
- Please specify your arrival/departure date, car types, room type, meals and number of people in your party, If your travel plans are not finalized yet, we can not make any decision to getting the exact price.