We gives you the chance to try new things, challenge yourself and truly throw yourself into Aceh history and culture. Every ALT Experience pass offers a mixture of the big highlights you’ve heard all about, and amazing hidden places.
Itinerary Aceh West Coast Tour
Banda Aceh City Tour ( L – D )
Arrived at Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport, picked up by our tour guide, stop at Lambaro Tsunami Mass Grave (more than 46.718 people are buried here) 26 December 2004 tsunami victims, lunch and then Check in at hotel. City tour Visiting Kapal Apung 6000 tons ( big ship was bought by tsunami about 4 km away to the centre of the village. Then to Port of Ulee Lhee, where the tsunami first hit the Sumatran shore, while eating corn on the cob (own expense), enjoy the panoramic view of the beach and the city. Eating in a local restaurant and back to hotel.free program.
Lamno and calang City Tours( B – L – D )
After breakfast, go to Aceh shop local Buy kraft hand such as typical Telekum Aceh, snack, T shirts … etc After lunch then full day tour, stop at the Cut Nyak Dien museum (a national hero women from Aceh) also visiting Rahmatullah Mosque ( After Tsunami Hitting Banda Aceh, All Buildings Are Washed Away But Mosques Still Standing, only a few of the parts of the mosque were destroyed) and stopped in the center of Salted Fish and Fishery Products, enjoy very beautiful ocean view of the mountain Geureute . Then continue tour to lamno village ( Portuguese descent in Aceh with women being called “the blue eyes of Aceh”) and enjoy the mountain/sea air, ocean views and if you time it right, a stunning sunset. Arrived at Meulaboh transfer to Hotel in Meulaboh for overnight. Dinner will be served at local restaurant.Free Programs
Meulaboh and Nagan Raya Tours ( B – L – D )
After breakfast at hotel visit Nagan Raya to explore and find amazing gemstones jewelry, Then continue tour to teuku Umar grave (famous warrior), pasie saka beach and reusam island, go to Aceh shop local to buy kraft hand, etc. Dinner will be served at local restaurant.Free Programs
Banda Aceh City Tour ( B – L – D )
After breakfast, full day tour around Banda Aceh with 1st to visits Museum Rumoh After breakfast check out take bus back to Banda Aceh and full day tour around Banda Aceh with 1st to visits Museum Rumoh Aceh, Cakra Donya bell, The grave of Sulthan Iskandar Muda and Gunongan is the park of Princess Pahang. The Great Mosque of Baiturrahman. Seulawah, is a replica of an aero plane was given by the Acehnese as the first aid for the Indonesian freedom. Tsunami track, overnight at Hotel in Banda Aceh.
Departure ( B )
After breakfat check out and go for shopping at souivenir shop and “pasar (market) Aceh” before transfer to the airport for flight back to your country. Tour End
- Accommodation including daily breakfast
- Transport with A/C, Fuel, Driver
- Airport Shuttle
- Meals 8 X
- All entrance and parking fees
- Welcome Flower, welcome drink and snack (Acehnesse Cake) on arrival
- Special gift from AT
- Mineral Water
- English/Malay/Mandarin/Driver guide
- Flight tickets.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Indonesian Airport Tax
- Other services not mentioned above
- B – L – D ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
- 35 % deposit to secure booking and full payments is on arrival date before your trip starts. Payments by Cash, paypal, Credit Card or direct transfer to our bank account in Aceh or maybank,CIMB. If we do not receive your deposit payment within 14 days – unless we have made alternative arrangements with you.
- Trip prices can change for all sorts of reasons, including inflation, currency fluctuations, supplier costs (e.g. fuel), car types, room type, number of people and It all depends on your preferences and capabilities.
- Your itinerary you see on website depends on several factors, including weather, crowds, geography, timeline, and travel style.
- FOC System only apply if 20 pax – up = 1 Foc & 30 Up = 2 Foc
All the price Include driver guide and tour guide,
2 – 14 pax = no tour guide but sellected good driver guide.
15 – 60 pax = English / chinese / Malay speaking guide.
- Please specify your arrival/departure date, car types, room type, meals and number of people in your party, If your travel plans are not finalized yet, we can not make any decision to getting the exact price.